The Boko Haram members have killed another aid worker and blamed their action on the insincerity of the Nigerian government, saying the government is deceiving them in pretense for negotiation.
Mr. Ahmed Salkida, a journalist who has extensively covered Boko Haram activities in the northeast broke the news.
Salkida said the aid worker that was killed is one out of the six Action Against Hunger that was kidnapped.
Salkida made the disclosure using his Twitter handle on Wednesday.
Six aid workers were kidnapped by the Boko Haram members when their convoy was attacked along Damasak, Borno state.
The executed aid worker, a male and a staff of the Action Against Hunger was shot at a close range, Salkida said.
Salkida said the Boko Haram members disclosed they killed the aid worker because the Nigerian government is deceiving them.
The insurgents accused the Nigerian government of not being sincere in its negotiation.
The group has also said, it will execute the remaining aid workers in their custody.
The military had last week shutdown Action Against Hunger Offices in Maiduguri and Yobe states, accusing them of given food and drugs to Boko Haram members.
Also, the military on Wednesday was alleged to have shutdown Maiduguri Mercy Corps office, a report that is yet to be independently verified by WEST AFRICA REPORTERS (WAR).